Rules and Guidelines
By using OutLabeled.com to sell your products, Vendor/Seller agrees to abide by the following Rules and Guidelines:
- For any and all products sold on OutLabeled.com, OutLabeled LLC will receive 30% of the purchase/listed price.
- The number of Products listings per store is currently limited to 25 products. However, as your store has proven success, we’d be happy to increase how many products your store can list.
- To request more product listings please contact: [email protected]
- Vendor agrees to list accurate inventory numbers for each product listing.
- We recommend dedicating a specific number of products for OutLabled.com as not to conflict with any other stores where Vendor’s goods are sold.
- Vendors agree to list prices for their products at a price;
- Equal to…
- Less than…
- No more than…
- …the price listed for the same product on vendor’s own website (where applicable).
- OutLabeled LLC does check, and will routinely review vendor’s websites to compare price listings.
- Vendor confirms that they will only sell products that are the property and creation of the Vendor; vendor agrees not to sell another brand’s/company’s products represented as the vendor’s; even if vendor acknowledged product as another company’s.
- 3rd Party Resellers, even if they are authorized, are forbidden from creating a store and selling products on OutLabeled.com.
- Should you desire to seek an exemption for your business, or a specific product, please email [email protected]
- Vendor agrees to not list any products that are of a political nature, no expectations will be made. Political/Politics Products are defined as:
- Products relating to the government or the public affairs of a country
- Products relating to the ideas or strategies of a particular party or group in politics
- Products referencing or symbolizing any person or politician interested in or active in politics
- Products referencing or symbolizing beliefs or actions concerning politics
- Products referencing the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power
- Products referencing the activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries;
- Products referencing or symbolizing the academic study of government and the state
- Products referencing or symbolizing a particular set of political beliefs or principles;
- Products referencing or symbolizing the assumptions or principles relating to or inherent in a sphere, theory, or thing, especially when concerned with power and status in a society
- Product that glorify human suffering or tragedies, exploit natural disasters, encourage violence (to the self, individuals, or groups).
- Geographical flag(s). such as country, state, city, etc., are acceptable, as long as the flag(s) are not combined with a political message
- Vendor agrees to not list any products that have messaging (words or symbols) expressing, or indicating, discrimination of or preference for any:
- Race, religion, gender, sexuality, or any other human identifier, in any manner what so ever.
- On a case by case basis, vendor may seek approval for products that are “inspired by” a culture that may be intertwined with a human identifier.
- Please Note: For obvious, and understandable reasons “categories” for products listings such as Women and Men do not fall under this rule.
T-Shirt Policy: Unless approved in advance, Vendor may add T-Shirt(s) at a ratio of 1:3 with other product listings:
- There must be 3 products listings, that are not T-Shirt(s), for every 1 T-Shirt listing
- Color variations one T-Shirt design are not counted as an additional listing.
- To request an exemption please email [email protected]
The following products/items are forbidden to be sold on OutLabeled.com:
- Drugs: Both medical or illicit
- This including marijuana, regardless of what state the vendor or buyer lives in
- Currently, we are not accepting CBD products, however, please feel free to inquiry if this policy has changed – [email protected]
- Alcohol & Tobacco
- Firearms, including imitation firearms
- Hazardous Materials
- Pornography and related material
- Products made from Human or Animal Remains
- Regulated animal products, including live animals
- It is forbidden to create an account(s) or a product listing(s) for the purpose of mask any and all illegal activity.
- OutLabeled will provide Vendor with Shipping Labels
- Vendor may request to use their own shipping method; this does not guarantee approval.
- Vendor agrees to ship product(s) purchased within 3 days of purchase, unless the vendor has indicated in the product listing longer time is needed to ship the product.
- Vendor agrees to review shipping information to confirm accuracy with purchase order information, before shipping product(s).
- If, due by Vendor error, a shipment needs to be reshipped, vendor accepts responsibility for additional cost
Upon arrival of product(s) Customer/Buyer have 3 days to issue intent to return purchased product(s); and 4 additional days to ship returned products after being issued a return label.
- Product has undisclosed damage.
- Product is incorrect or missing item.
- Product not as described.
- Product is not authentic.
Items that are not returnable include:
- Changed Mind on product
- Item does not fit
- Vendor’s product that was not purchased on OutLabeled.com
- Health & Beauty items – Bath & Beauty, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Grooming, Haircare, Skincare, Supplements, etc.
- Exotic leathers
- Food Items
- Fur coats, vests, gillets, and stoles
- Hosiery / Lingerie
- Housewares – Décor, Kitchen & Table
- Wedding dresses
- Products that have been obviously used or damaged by customer
- Vendors may review returned items to ensure that product(s) are reasonably in the same condition as when they were sent and challenge a return should they feel it necessary.
- OutLabeled LLC will initiate payment(s) to Vendor for product(s) purchased starting 9 days after confirmation of delivery of product(s) to the customer – unless a return has been issued by the customer (even for those items that are not returnable, until dispute is resolved).
- Should the Vendor falsify any information about their person, business, brand and/or product(s), it will be grounds for removal from OutLabeled.com.
- Vendor accepts full legal and financial responsibly that may occur from falsely representing anything in regards to their person, business, brand and/or product(s) or engaes in or attempts to engage in illegal activity on OutLabeled.com and furthermore exempts OutLabeled LLC (.com) and all of its holders, employees or associates in full, from legal and financial matters and judgments that may result from vendor’s fraudulent behavior and/or indemnifies OutLabeled LLC and OutLabeled.com, its holders, employees and associates.
- With respect to the above rules and guidelines, OutLabeled LLC reserves the right to remove any store or product listings, for any reasons, with or without notice.
- Should this happen you may request a review at [email protected]